Do you know the operating rules of the distribution cabinet?
As a Power Distribution Cabinet Manufacturer, let me introduce you.
1. The power distribution cabinet is the normal operation of the ship's power distribution center and equipment, and no irrelevant personnel should move the switch on the board.
2. After the generator set is started, the power screen speed-up switch should be used to slowly accelerate manually until the generator enters the normal working state, and the voltage and frequency reach the specified values before closing the power transmission.
3. After the power distribution board enters the power distribution state, it is not allowed to pull the power screen speed switch at will, and the blocking switch of the air circuit breaker must not be used in an emergency.
4. The parallel operation of generators shall be operated in strict accordance with the requirements and regulations of paralleling conditions. Attention should be paid to the occurrence of reverse power (backflow) and parallel failure.
5. When the machine is stopped, the load of the generator should be cut off, and then stopped at no load. It should not be stopped directly with the load.
6. When inserting shore power, first cut off the power switches of the shore power panel, then check the correctness of the wiring and phase sequence, and confirm the correctness before carrying out the conversion of ship shore power. It is strictly prohibited to operate with the load.
Industry Low-voltage Power Distribution Cabinet
7. The Industry Low-voltage Power Distribution Cabinet should be cleaned and maintained regularly to keep the equipment in good working condition.
8. When the generator is working, the turbine personnel should concentrate their minds and operate carefully when operating the distribution board to prevent accidents, otherwise they will be held responsible for personal accidents.
9. The charge and discharge board is the ship's emergency power distribution board. When the liner operator should always check its working condition, ensure that the low voltage power is sufficient at any time, and master the working status of the magnetic saturation voltage regulator through the on-board instrument.
10. During normal navigation, all switches on the distribution board should be on to ensure that the generator can be started at any time and can be put into use at any time.
11. The above points are expected to be strictly observed by members of the round department.
Secondary wiring process:
First, according to the schematic diagram, the terminals that are not in the same position should be connected to the terminal, and one terminal should not be connected to 3 wires. It is not so to check the error, only one by one according to the schematic diagram.
The mains (AC 220V) voltage circuit uses 1.5 square millimeters; the current circuit uses 2.5 square millimeters. The battery generally uses 1.5 square millimeters.
2. When wiring, check whether the signals at both ends of the wires correspond to avoid unnecessary errors.
3. The most important thing is to understand the schematic and wiring diagrams.
Second, if you are a novice, you need to review the drawings first, organize your own ideas, and check whether there are any problems with the drawings. If you do n’t understand, you can figure it out first, which is good for line making. Then start wiring. The whole wiring process needs to be careful, of course, if you are a veteran, there is no need to say so much.
Construction personnel should carefully read and be familiar with the secondary line symbols, and check the secondary wiring diagram and the schematic diagram to ensure that the wiring diagram is correct. Our company also has Frequency Converter Cabinet on sale, welcome to consult.