WSD-ZW32-24GD Outdoor AC high voltage vacuum circuit breaker (hereinafter referred to as circuit breaker) is a rated voltage of 24 KV, 50 HZ three-phase AC outdoor distribution equipment.The utility model has the advantages of stable and reliable interruption performance, no danger of combustion and explosion, maintenance-free, small size, light weight and long service life.It is mainly used for breaking and closing the load current, overload current and short circuit current in power system.It is suitable for protection and control in power distribution systems of substations and industrial and mining enterprises, and more suitable for rural power grids and frequently operated places.
This product meets GB1984-2003 "High Voltage AC Circuit Breakers" and DL/T402-2007 "Technical Conditions for Order of High Voltage AC Circuit Breakers" and DL/T403-2000 "Technical Conditions for Order of 12 kV~40.5 kV High Voltage Vacuum Circuit Breakers" and other technical standards.
Ⅱ. Type Meaning
1. The vacuum arc extinguishing chamber uses longitudinal magnetic field arc extinguishing technology, which has the characteristics of long electric life and high reliability.
2. The imported silicone rubber/epoxy resin for outdoor use and the present APG vacuum injection technology are adopted.
3. Anti-ultraviolet, moistureproof, anti-corrosion, with the advantages of preventing surface discharge, good hydrophobicity and high mechanical strength.
4. Using simple and reliable spring operating mechanism, it has the advantages of small size and light weight.
5. It can be equipped with isolation switch and three-phase linkage. It has visible breaks when the isolation switch is switched off. It also has anti-mistake interlock between the isolation switch and the circuit breaker body. It can be equipped with arrester strut insulators.
Ⅳ.Main Technical Parameters
|1||Opening distance of disconnector break||mm||≧200|
|2||Isolation Switch Loop Resistance (Standard ①)||μΩ||≦100|
|3||Deviation of rigid contact position of Disconnector||mm||≦2|
|4||Manual closing and opening operation moment of Disconnector||N．m||≦150|
Note ① The resistance of the circuit breaker and disconnector is the value of the resistance of the circuit breaker after subtracting the resistance of the current mutual inductance from the measured data.
V. Operational sequence
When operating the disconnector, the first step is to confirm that the circuit breaker should be in the open state. Use the insulated tie rod hook to fasten the closing pull ring or the opening pull ring of the operating handle of the isolation closure, pull down slightly, drive the spindle to rotate, open or close the isolation switch. When the spindle rotates the dead point position of the compression spring, a certain tension is maintained so that the blade can be reliably closed or opened to a safe isolation position.
Ⅵ.Standard conditions of use:
1. Ambient air temperature: upper limit + 65 degrees C, lower limit - 40 degrees C.
2. Relative humidity: daily average is not more than 95%, monthly average is not more than 90%.
3. No more than 1000m above sea level.
4. Wind pressure should not exceed 700 PA (equivalent to 35 m/s).
5. Earthquake intensity: 8 degrees.
6. Installation site: No fire or explosion danger, no chemical corrosion and frequent severe vibration.
7. Pollution grade: Class III, Class IV.