WSD-ZW32-24D Outdoor AC high voltage vacuum circuit breaker (hereinafter referred to as circuit breaker) is a rated voltage of 24 KV, 50 HZ three-phase AC outdoor distribution equipment.The utility model has the advantages of stable and reliable interruption performance, no danger of combustion and explosion, maintenance-free, small size, light weight and long service life.It is mainly used for breaking and closing the load current, overload current and short circuit current in power system.It is suitable for protection and control in power distribution systems of substations and industrial and mining enterprises, and more suitable for rural power grids and frequently operated places.
This product meets GB1984-2003 "High Voltage AC Circuit Breakers" and DL/T402-2007 "Technical Conditions for Order of High Voltage AC Circuit Breakers" and DL/T403-2000 "Technical Conditions for Order of 12 kV~40.5 kV High Voltage Vacuum Circuit Breakers" and other technical standards.
Ⅱ. Type Meaning
1. The vacuum arc extinguishing chamber uses longitudinal magnetic field arc extinguishing technology, which has the characteristics of long electric life and high reliability.
2. The imported epoxy resin for outdoor use and the current APG vacuum injection technology are adopted.
3. Anti-ultraviolet, moistureproof, anti-corrosion, with the advantages of preventing surface discharge, good hydrophobicity and high mechanical strength.
4. Iron and stainless steel boxes, manual and motor configurations are optional for users.
5. Protection, current transformer metering, three-stage over-current protection and power consumption monitoring can be configured according to user's requirements.
6. When configuring reclosure controller, automatic reclosure function can be realized.
7. According to the user's requirements, it can be externally isolated.
8. Operating mechanism can choose permanent magnet structure, which is sensitive to action and can cut off short-circuit current quickly. (Matching)
Ⅳ.Standard conditions of use:
1. Ambient air temperature: upper limit + 65 degrees C, lower limit - 40 degrees C.
2. Relative humidity: daily average is not more than 95%, monthly average is not more than 90%.
3. No more than 1000m above sea level.
4. Wind pressure should not exceed 700 PA (equivalent to 35 m/s).
5. Earthquake intensity: 8 degrees.
6. Installation site: No fire or explosion danger, no chemical corrosion and frequent severe vibration.
7. Pollution grade: Class III, Class IV.
Ⅴ. Structural Dimensions
Ⅶ. Instructions for Order
1. When ordering, the model, name, quantity and rated value of the product should be specified.
2. Type of switching mechanism (spring or permanent magnet)
3. The user should propose the installation method and select the corresponding fasteners.
4. Users should choose the appropriate functional configuration according to the use requirements.