WSD-JP outdoor integrated distribution box is a kind of outdoor integrated distribution device, which integrates measurement, outgoing line, reactive power compensation and other functions. It has the functions of short circuit, overload, overvoltage and leakage protection. It is small in size, beautiful in appearance, economical and practical. It is installed on poles of transformers on outdoor poles. It is a new generation of ideal distribution products for urban and rural power grid transformation.
1. The box structure is discrete and horizontal. The shell is bent by multi-folding process of 2mm high-quality stainless steel plate. The stainless steel double-layer composite plate with honeycomb structure has the properties of flame retardant, environmental protection, heat insulation and condensation proof.
2. The front and back door of the box body is opened to facilitate user operation and maintenance. Each door is equipped with two kinds of door locks, light and dark, and the metering room is fully enclosed with lead encapsulation device.
3. The bottom is punched with ventilation holes and cable outlet holes, and the top is equipped with ventilation ducts and wire mesh. It has the functions of waterproof, rust-proof, dust-proof and foreign body-proof. The protection grade IP43
|2||Rated operating voltage||V||AC400|
|3||Auxiliary Circuit Working Voltage||V||AC220，AC380|
|6||Rated leakage current||MA||30-500 Adjustable|
Ⅴ.Use of environmental conditions
1. Ambient temperature: -25 ℃—+40 ℃
2. Relative humidity of air: daily average is not more than 90%, monthly average is not more than 90%.
3. Altitude: not higher than 2000m
4. Installed in places without severe vibration and impact, and corrosive gases.