WSD-FLW34-24 SF6 load switch is suitable for outdoor three-phase AC distribution system with rated voltage of 24 kV and rated frequency of 50/60 HZ. It can be used for on-off and off-load currents and short-circuit currents. The products are suitable for substation, industrial and mining enterprises, protection and control of farm network, automatic distribution network of farm network and frequent operation places.
WSD-FLW34-24 SF6 load switch is used for operation control switch of overhead line distribution system. There are many types. It has many outstanding advantages, such as no oil, simple mechanism, reliable performance and no maintenance, and has been widely used so far. This product combines with FDR type fault detector or RTU remote control terminal device to form a very simple distribution automation system, which can realize automatic fault location of overhead lines and automatic isolation of fault sections.
2. Type Meaning
1. SF6 gas insulation, non-toxic, non-flammable, with excellent arc extinguishing characteristics.
2. In addition to standard ceramic bushing, the bushing can be made of silicone rubber/epoxy resin and other materials.
3. Visible disconnection/closure (green disconnection; red closure).
4. Use the spring energy storage operation mechanism to ensure quick closing and opening operation (less than 100 milliseconds).
5. Remote control can be achieved: with the electronic controller, it can be operated locally or the main console can be operated by FTU interface.
IV. TECHNOLOGICAL PARAMETERS
|3||Rated insulation level(SF6 gas filled 0.07 Mpa/ At 20 C)||Lightning Impulse Voltage Resistance||Interphase, relative||kV||75||125|
|Power Frequency Voltage Withstand1min||Interphase, relative||kV||42||64|
|4||Insulation Level under Zero Meter Voltage||Power Frequency Voltage Withstand 1min||kV||30|
|Inverse phase withstand voltage 1min||30|
|Maximum Phase Voltage 5min||9|
|6||Rated interruption load current（0.07Mpa /At 20℃）||A||630||630|
|7||Open-off Current under Zero Meter Pressure||A||630||630|
|8||Peak Tolerance Current||kA||50||50|
|9||Rated short-time closing current||kA||50||50|
|12||Rated Cable Charging Open-Out Current||A||25||25|
|13||Rated line charging switching-on current||A||16||16|
|14||Rated closed-loop switching-off current||A||630||630|
|16||Rated Current Interruption Number||Time||≥400||≥400|
|17||Rated working pressure||MPa||0.07||0.07|
|18||Resistance of each phase main circuit||μΩ||≤150||≤150|
|19||Relative Gas Leakage Rate||year||≤1%||≤1%|
|20||Moisture Content of SF6 Gas||Out-of-factory handover value||ppm||≤150||≤150|
|Switch Operating Value||ppm||≤300||≤300|
|21||Mechanical stability operation||Time||6000||6000|
|22||Rated operating voltage and rated auxiliary circuit voltage||V||DC 220/110/48/24||DC 220/110/48/24|
|AC 220/110||AC 220/110|
|23||Weight||Type M（Manual operating mechanism）||kg||115||125|
|Type A（Electric operating mechanism）||135||145|
|24||Protection Level of Mechanism Box and Controller||IP54|
V. Conditions of Use
1. Ambient air temperature: upper limit + 50 and lower limit - 40 C.
2. Relative humidity: 100%
3. The altitude does not exceed 1000m; 2000m; 3500m. (According to the user's request when ordering. No requirement for conventional 1000m is proposed.)
4. The wind pressure should not exceed 700 PA (equivalent to 34 m/s).
5. Earthquake intensity: 8 degrees.
6. Installation site: No fire, explosion, chemical corrosion and frequent violent vibration.
7. Contamination Grades: Classes III and IV